Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hello all,

I know several people had asked Jenni and I to post a blog while we were gone to Europe, with pictures and info. Not sure who all was interested, so I am simply sending out a mass email to everyone I can think of who might be--don’t worry, it will not hurt my feelings if you aren’t interested :-), or if you simply delete this (as a matter of fact, I apologize for sending this to you if you didn’t want it :-). Wow, got off on a tangent there. Anyway, the link is here:

http://jwrightx2.blogspot.com/

If you look up to the top right you will see pictures from Europe (once I post them anyway). Right now it’s rather boring looking with a picture of Jenni and myself.
Josh

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think it is awesome that you two are doing such a fun trip while it is just the two of you! I can't wait to see your pictures and see Graceland on the road this summer!